In the realm of easy roaming, the bicycle is king…
A twenty kilometre route along the old railway line, the green way of Armagnac is a pleasant and safe way to explore. Interspersed with old stations, picnic areas and parking spots, the green way is an excellent place to enjoy a family outing.
It’s an opportunity for everyone, amateurs and sportsmen/women alike, to take time for a relaxing and enjoyable excursion surrounded by nature.
Between Condom and Lagraulet-du-Gers, immerse yourself in a green setting between forests, prairies and fields with a view of the Gascon hills.
Nearby sites to visit:
- The cathedral city of Condom, its aquatic centre
- The fortified village of Larressingle
- Cassaigne, its château and its vineyards,
- Vopillon, its Roman church and its 13th century frescoes
- The Artigues bridge, classified World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- Mouchan Clunisien site and its Romanesque church
- Lagraulet-du-Gers, its water tower and its frescoes by the Gers painter Chambas
- Gondrin, its leisure park, the Tonneteau chapel and little estate
- Montréal-du-Gers, first bastide in Gascony