Our commitments to help you as a Tourist Office
Classified as CATEGORY 1 in the French Tourist Office Network, the Ténarèze Tourist Office commits to :
- Provide an easily accessible reception and information area
- Facilitate your needs
- Make you comfortable with suitable furniture and chairs
- To give you free local tourist information
- Display and provide its opening hours in at least 2 languages
- Give you free wifi access
- To be open at least 305 days per year, Saturday and Sunday included during the tourist season and during events or activities
- Answer your letters all year round
- Provide a permanent reception service run by staff that speak at least two languages
- Ensure the provision of tourist maps, town plans and guides in paper form.
- Give you access to its trilingual website adapted for viewing via embedded media
- Distribute tourist information also on paper in at least two languages relating to all listed tourist accommodation including at least the name of the establishment, its postal address, email, website, telephone numbers, level of classification; for the monuments and cultural tourist sites, natural or leisure, it may also include an indication of cost, public opening hours, website, telephone and address details ; for events and activities ; to emergency phone numbers.
- Annually update the tourist information
- Display outside the emergency telephone numbers
- Present all of what’s on offer in its area to all clients
- Give you access to the availability of classified accommodation
- Process your complaints and determine your satisfaction
- Offer a tourist service integrating new information technology and communication (social networks, mobile telephones, geolocation…)
- Respect the requirements of the Quality Tourism label
- Provide you with a holiday advisor
- Guarantee the reliability and accuracy of the tourist information on offer locally
Quality Tourism classification
The « Quality Tourism » classification’s goal is dedicated to distinguishing tourist offices that satisfy the strict commitments to service. It therefore contributes to the support and development of jobs in the sector and a good image of France as a destination.
To obtain the Quality Tourism™ classification, your Tourist Office has followed a quality approach in accordance with the National Quality Commitments that represent the essential requirements for your satisfaction.
We are therefore at your service thanks to a systematic analysis of satisfaction surveys and complaints that we collect throughout the year.
Quality of reception and services, professionalism, promotion of local resources are the key elements of this classification.