Welcome, inform, advise, it is the most obvious of our tasks
Our trip advisors and councillors annually welcome more than 50 000 visitors to the information centres. We deal with 20 000 requests at the counters and 7 300 by telephone. Thanks to their finely tuned knowledge, our advisors and guides can give visitors precise information on the riches of our region. Every year, more than 20 of our service providers are visited by our personnel in order for them to gather as much detailed information as possible on the tourist opportunities that the Ténarèze has to offer.
- Welcome, holiday advice and public information (visitors and residents) at the counters, by telephone, by post and by email
- Managing the availability of accommodation during the summer season
- Setting up and organising the economic observatory tools in the Ténarèze
- Entering the calendar of events
- Reservation service for events, show…
Promote the destination, coordinate what’s on offer and bring together the local providers
Your Tourist Office is at the heart of the region’s development strategy. It promotes partnerships, supports providers in their promotions and works with local institutions (Communauté de Communes de la Ténarèze, Comité Départemental du Tourisme, Conseil Départemental du Gers, Pays d’Armagnac, Comité Régional du Tourisme)
- Animation and implementation of a Local Development Scheme for Tourism in Ténarèze.
- Animation and follow-up for the Grand Site de Midi-Pyrénées « Flaran –Baïse – Armagnac »
- Welcome and support for promoters of tourism projects in Ténarèze.
- Programming of events and activities that highlight our cultural, natural and landscape heritage
- Management and animation of Trekking in the Ténarèze
- Analysis of economic observatory data and establishment of indicators
Guide, accompany visitors and market the tourist products
Our national lecturers are responsible for the production of our tourist products for private individuals and groups, adults and school children, with an accompanying service (more than 5 000 people received in 2015). The reception service organises personalised stays adapted to the needs of the visitors : accommodation, restaurants, visits, tastings, leisure activities…
Organisation and management of guided tours, walks and activities ….
Creation of days for groups and individuals, all-inclusive package or bespoke
- Welcoming national and international press
Communicate, Animate social and other media and reinforce the attractiveness of the region
Your Tourist Office develops different tools for promotion and communication : brochures, a powerful website with responsive design and translated into three languages as well as a mobile application that is even available without a wifi connection.
- Digital animation of the territory
- Development of a communication and e-tourism strategy
- Animation and management of digital tools for promoting the region (website, Facebook page and other social media)
- Updating the departmental database (AGIT)
- Creation of communication media